Lol. Oh the wisdom of the recently incarnate.
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
If everyone could have one big orgasm a day, we would have our world peace.
The Universe reminds us…
The Top 10 things about time and space that most people seem to forget…
10. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
9. There are no “tests” and you’re not being judged.
8. Everyone’s doing their best, with what they know.
7. You already have whatever you’re looking for.
6. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
5. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
4. You’re naturally inclined to succeed - at everything you do.
3. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
2. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
1. Following your heart is the best way to help others.
And… coffee, tea, and chocolate are proof enough that you’re adored from the unseen.
The truth shall set you free,
Fuckity fuck fuck
I wish life had a pause button so I can stop the universe and be alone, get some sleep, veg out a bit, recoup my energy and not have to deal w people, tasks, or anything really. Just chill. Like a holiday but with the firm knowledge that no time is moving while pause is on. No deadlines to catch up with, no relationships to rekindle, nothing lost. Pause button. Ploop.
“The more real you become, the more unreal the world.” - John Lennon
Your REAL to-do lists
Johanna Quaas is a true inspiration to all of us as she is spending her days tumbling, spinning and twirling on the gym floor and on the parallel bars no less!
Just recently, Cottbus, Germany hosted the 2012 Cottbus World Cup where Quaas performed her exhibition routine on the floor and on the parallel bars. Although the 86 year old has won 11 medals in senior gymnastics competitions, she ultimately just continues to practice “for fun.”
We doubt that this lovely white-haired athlete sat around at home watching TV all day when she was younger. In fact, in 1954, Quaas was a member of the handball team that took the Eastern German Championship! Today, she continues to astonish audiences in events across the globe.
Stories like these that make us feel like we should detach ourselves from our computer screens and go outside and do some push ups or something!
You can quit when you’re winning, but never quit because you’re losing.
I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time.